A virtual bookkeeper does all that a bookkeeper who shows up your office, but from his or her own office.
Some of the benefits of using a virtual bookkeeper include:
- Less cost – you don’t need to provide a computer, office space or admin support.
- Pay for only what you need – you don’t need to hire someone by the hour, week or month. Instead you pay for exactly what you need.
- More efficiency – both you and your bookkeeper are able to filter out the ‘noise’ and concentrate on just what you need to create accurate financial information.
- Less chance of embezzlement – face it, the one person most likely to embezzle from you is your in-house bookkeeper. Just read the stats to see how sad this one is. If you bookkeeper is virtual, there is no chance of that.
- Oversight by a CPA – sure you can get that in house too, but be prepared to pay over $100K per year to get an experienced CPA on staff.
- Often better educated – you can often find better educated virtual bookkeepers. For example, at Cash Flow Accounting all of our bookkeepers have regular 4-year college degrees in Business and/or Accounting
Want to know more about how hiring a virtual bookkeeper from Cash Flow Accounting can work for you? Give us a call or drop us an email at Info@CashFlowAccounting.com.